Mercury Poisoning

       Its important to realize exactly how toxic mercury can be to your health. In fact, most people who experience mercury poisoning are exposed to it through there dental fillings. Its important to have these dental fillings replaced as they can do long term damage to the lining of your lungs, your tooth pulp, it can cause gum bleeding, loose teeth and many other symptoms. Having mercury in your body is very toxic and can cause an array of terrible and life threatening health conditions. The amount of mercury in one dental filling is enough that if that same amount of mercury was found in a 10 acre lake, that lake would be closed and off limits to the public for swimming due to toxicity levels.